Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wholesale Chicken Wings''

Willow Pavilion

Yep in the past week I was with Frank Thimm an artist who is currently busy with Weidenbau in the dog house. After we heated the cabin first time really, we thought about ways around living "structures" or living "Skulpuren" talk.

was 2-7 after coffee fairly quickly evident that Frank has hooked me. In my imagination I build lots of smaller "buildings" in which the dogs in the holiday with the dog-and verkrümmeln times can ... So far, the garden is just a little sad. The reason is that Grandpa Karl wanted to make the garden easy to maintain. Anja and I like it but a little oblique and wild and are the property into a "jewels".

Back to Weidenbau ... We made a trip to the nearby public Holzhausen. There, Frank has leased a "willow plantation by nem forester.

The first project we build next Saturday a wicker pavilion (tent) to the foundation for the greenhouse that will never be there ... to later, a great chill zone for the sauna have there.

I'm really looking forward ... see Willow Pavilion

0 comments:

Post a Comment