I finally leave and wanted originally with the dogs, that is run by Paul and neighboring dog Branka by 'Simmershausen' to 'God faithfulness to the way we usually travel to have expired on foot by car.
on 02.06.2010 it was time ... The weather was really good (overcast but warm) for hiking.
Well to make it short: we are just 5-6 km run, when Paul began to limp.
I've looked at his front leg and found that he did not have trapped debris, the far right toe was swollen, but pretty. I think he has somehow when represented gamble with Branka or compressed.
short, we have stopped!! (:-(
I then went to Paul and Branka by car and only have little more gentle walks taken. Paul could not play .... just not what it positively wrong) :-)
The consultation with the local vet confirmed my diagnosis ... Walk the dive ... Eight days rest.
good that I have total of 3 weeks vacation, because we can catch up in the last week the Rasulitour
...
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment